Contact us / feedback

If you are looking for counselling or support services, call us any time on 1800 011 046.

International callers

If you are outside Australia and need to call our service please phone +61 1800 011 046. If the country you are calling from doesn't enable calls to 1800 numbers, you can call +61 2 85666920. Calling our number from overseas may incur a cost to the caller depending on their carrier agreement.

Postal address

For all offices, the mailing address is:
GPO Box 9998
Brisbane QLD 4001

Online contact forms

We are always trying to improve our service. Please let us know what we have done well and what we can do to improve.

For general enquiries and feedback, please complete one of the forms below.