PTSD Coach Australia app
For current users of Open Arms apps The Right Mix, PTSD Coach, High Res, and Operation Life, please be aware that updates to your device’s operating system may affect app functionality. If you are not currently using these apps, we do not recommend attempting to download the apps to your device.
At some stage over the coming months, Open Arms apps will no longer be available for download from the Apple or Google Play stores. However, tools from the apps have been migrated to the Self-help section of the Open Arms website.
Where apps are compatible with mobile operating systems, app data will remain on an existing user’s device.
If you are interested in using digital resources to support your mental health journey, we recommend speaking to a mental health professional about the most appropriate resource for your needs.
About PTSD Coach Australia app
The PTSD Coach Australia app can help you learn about and manage symptoms that commonly occur after trauma.
A range of features
- Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work.
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms.
- A scheduler that allows you to manage all your self-care, health appointments and activities.
- Convenient, easy-to-use skills to help you handle stress symptoms.
- Direct links to support and help.
- Designed specifically for ex and current serving ADF personnel.
- Always with you when you need it.
Get the app
Note: some features of this app may not be accessible on earlier model iOS and Android phones.
If you are a clinician please review the Clinicians Guide to PTSD Coach Australia (PDF) to find information on how to integrate PTSD Coach Australia into your client's care