The Right Mix app
For current users of Open Arms apps The Right Mix, PTSD Coach, High Res, and Operation Life, please be aware that updates to your device’s operating system may affect app functionality.
If you are not currently using these apps, they are no longer available for download from the Apple or Google Play stores. However, tools from the apps have been migrated to the Self-help section of the Open Arms website.
Where apps are compatible with mobile operating systems, app data will remain on an existing user’s device.
If you are interested in using digital resources to support your mental health journey, we recommend speaking to a mental health professional about the most appropriate resource for your needs.
About The Right Mix app
The ON TRACK with The Right Mix app has been designed for serving and ex-serving ADF personnel and veterans.
Manage alcohol consumption
The app will help you manage your alcohol consumption by tracking the number and type of drinks consumed and calculating the amount of money spent. You can find out how much exercise is needed to burn off the kilojoules consumed and review the impact this has on your wellbeing and fitness.
- Track your drinking and spending in real time or add drinks to previous sessions.
- Set a budget for a night out and get a reminder when you've reached your budget.
- Learn how much exercise you need to do to burn off the alcohol you've consumed.
- Get a personalised wellbeing score based on the amount you drink.
- Track your drinking, wellbeing and spending through weekly and monthly graphs.
- Find out where to get professional help if alcohol is impacting on your daily life.
- Email your ON TRACK drinking history to yourself or a health clinician.