Fruity flavoured yoghurt
"A great summery iced treat full of healthy, nutritious ingredients. Easy to prepare, definitely a hit with everyone and so delicious!" Tara Diversi APD DVA's Dietetics Advise
150g Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp chopped roasted nuts (such as almonds, macadamias, pecans or cashews)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
- ½ cup fruit: Mango, freshly chopped, OR Berries, pineapple and passionfruit (fresh or frozen)
- Place yoghurt in the freezer for 1–3 hours (will be half frozen).
- Scoop yoghurt into a small dessert bowl.
- Place desired fruits in the middle on top of the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and coconut.