Sweet potato walnut brownie
"A popular sweet, dessert treat and are a bit ‘more-ish’ – so here’s a delicious flourless variant that is nutritious and a sure hit! Great for lunchboxes too." Tara Diversi APD DVA's Dietetics Adviser
- 1 medium sweet potato (approx. 400g), grated
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup oil (canola or vegetable)
- ¼ cup honey (or other sweetener)
- ½ cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced.
- Mix all ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Pour into lined baking tin (lamington tray) and bake for 40 mins.